HaaHoos Ltd. Privacy Notice
19 Church Street,
At HaaHoos we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any personal data we hold for you and/or your children is protected in accordance with data protection laws. This privacy notice explains what personal data we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and how we protect it.
What personal data we collect
We collect personal data about you and/or your children to provide information, services and care that is tailored to meet your individual needs.
Personal data that we may collect about you may include:
• Your name, phone number, email address, home address, social media information
Personal data that we may collect about your children may include:
• Your child’s name, date of birth, age, home address, emergency contact details, health and medical needs, development needs, special educational needs.
Photographs. We may on occasion ask to photograph either yourself or your children whilst taking part in an activity/event we are holding. Photographs will not be taken without first gaining consent and again will not be shared either in publications or online (website or social media) without consent being given.
All or some of this information will be collected from you directly through our booking systems and newsletter registration process. You will have the opportunity to opt out at any time, of any of these ways of us contacting you from the point of us offering our services.
Why we collect this information, how we use it, and the legal basis for handling your data
We use personal data about you and/or your children to provide our services and fulfil the service, arrangement or booking that you have entered into.
This includes using your data to:
• To maintain contact with you and respond to any queries you/we may have with regards to your booking at HaaHoos Ltd.
• To contact you with regards to collecting any finished items created at HaaHoos Ltd.
• Contact you in an emergency situation is your child is attending an activity session with us
• To support your childs wellbeing and development
• To manage any special educational, health or medical needs of you or your child whilst at our studio
• To enforce or apply the terms and conditions of your contract with us
• If necessary to protect our/others rights, property or safety
• When signing up to our HaaHoos Potty Painters Email Newsletter, we then use your data to keep you up to date with any news, events, workshops and activities that you may be interested in.
When contacting us and placing a booking with us for our services you are entering a contract that forms the lawful basis for handling your data.
When signing up to our Potty Painters Email Newsletter you are giving your consent for us to contact your with regards to news, events, workshops and activities happening at HaaHoos Ltd. that we believe will be of interest to you. This forms the legal basis for handling your data with regards to our email marketing.
Who we share your data with
Your data will be shared only with staff at HaaHoos Ltd. Your data will be shared with a third party if they are offering services through HaaHoos Ltd with your agreement. We will not share your data with any other organisations to use for their own purposes.
We are obliged to share confidential information without authorisation from the person who provided it or to whom it relates, if it is in the public interest. This is when it is to prevent a crime from being committed, or to intervene when one may have been committed, or to prevent harm to a child or adult.
How we protect your data
We protect against unauthorised access to your personal data and prevent it from being lost, accidentally destroyed, or disclosed by storing any forms or information you share with us in secure, restricted access areas of our premises. Any paperwork containing personal data we have is shredded as soon as it’s no longer required or as requested by yourself.
We use the CRM programme InTouch to safely store your personal data online and this has password protected access which is only available to relevant members of staff.
Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to request access, amend or correct any of yours/your childrens personal data that we hold. You have the right to request we delete yours/your childrens personal data from our database at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights at any time, or if you have any questions, comments or concerns about this privacy notice, or how we handle your data please contact us at HaaHoos Ltd.
Changes to this notice
We keep this notice under regular review and may alter/amend/add to it at any time.