Easter Art Clubs 2021
We can’t have you back in the studio just yet, BUT we can still do some amazing creative Easter Art Clubs with your kids over the Easter holidays!
This Easter holiday we will be running a fantastic selection of pottery painting and clay building projects, alongside live Zoom calls to give instructions and guidance to help your children make their own amazing masterpieces at home. And if you can’t log in live to the Zoom workshop, that’s not a problem! We will have pre-recorded instruction videos available to everybody who books an Easter Art Club, so you and your children can do the activity in your own time, at your own pace – as you prefer.
The recommended age for these Easter Art Club is 6 – 11 years though of course any age is welcome, and the projects will take around an hour to complete.
Each Easter Art Club session will cost £10. This includes the project kit for the chosen activity and access to the live Zoom call. If you have multiple children from one household taking part in the activity you will need a separate project kit for each child.
How does it work:
- Pick from our available Easter Art Clubs projects, and email or call us to book – an invoice will be sent to you by email for payment.
- We will get your Easter Art Club project kit ready either for collection from our studio, or to post* out to you.
- The Easter Art Club project kits will contain all the crucial equipment you will need to complete the activity as well as suggestions on how to set up your workspace when doing the project and any extra equipment you might need from home (such as a bowl of water, kitchen towel etc)
- After making a booking you will be emailed a link to join the live Zoom call with your children where we will give a live demonstration and instructions for how to complete the project. Your children will be able to ask any questions and show us their pieces throughout the call. We ask that an adult is available to supervise any child attending these calls for the duration of the call.
- You will also be invited to join our private Facebook group, where you will find the pre recorded instruction videos to all our Easter Art Club projects. So if you’re not able to join the live call you will still have access to us giving a demonstration and instructions for the project, to be able to do it in your own time, at your own pace. Please also use this group to ask any questions relating to the specific projects or to share your children’s finished pieces. We’d love to see them!
- The pottery painting based Easter Art Clubs, will need to be returned to us for firing. This cost is included in the project kit. The clay make and paint Easter Art Clubs use air drying clay, so once complete will just need to be left to dry out for 24 hours.
*Postage is priced on top of the cost of the kits. It is £3 per kit for the Clay Make & Paint Projects, & £9 per kit for the Pottery Painting Projects (pottery items must be returned to us for firing after painting, so this charge covers 3 lots of postage)
Cute Easter Chick Plate
Live Zoom Workshop – Tues 6th Apr 10.30am – 11.30am
Using a variety of pottery painting techniques, including using cocktail sticks and plastic forks(!!!), create your own cute Easter chick design on a plate.
Clay Make and Paint – Under the Sea
Live Zoom Workshop – Weds 7th Apr 2pm – 3pm
Use air drying clay, and a variety of clay building techniques, as well as shell shapes, to create a funky under the sea hanging plaque, with colourful fish, and sea life. During the Zoom call we will focus on the clay making part of this project. Paint is provided in this kit so that you can complete the decoration of this piece at a later stage.
Dotty Door Plaque
Live Zoom Workshop – Thurs 8th Apr 10.30am – 11.30am
Paint a beautifully dotty door sign with pottery paints and easy masking techniques.
Clay Make and Paint – Super Sun Mobile
Live Zoom Workshop – Fri 9th Apr 2pm – 3pm
Use air drying clay, and a variety of clay building techniques to craft your own fabulous weather themed hanging mobile. During the Zoom call we will focus on the clay making part of this project. Paint is provided in this kit so that you can complete the decoration of this piece at a later stage.
Bubble Wrap Bees Plate
Live Zoom Workshop – Tues 13th Apr 2pm – 3pm
Using a fun bubble wrap paint stamping technique and pottery paints to decorate a brilliant buzzy bee design onto a plate.
Clay Make and Paint – Easter Tic Tac Toe
Live Zoom Workshop – Weds 14th Apr 10.30am – 11.30am
Use air drying clay, and a variety of clay building techniques to craft your own Easter themed Tic Tac Toe game set. During the Zoom call we will focus on the clay making part of this project. Paint is provided in this kit so that you can complete the decoration of this piece at a later stage.
My Pizza Plate
Live Zoom Workshop – Thurs 15th Apr 2pm – 3pm
Use pottery paints and painting techniques to create your own delicious pizza plate!