Welcome to HaaHoos – the Pottery, Painting and Party Centre in Twyford
We are very pleased to welcome you into our studio for a range of fantastic creative activities & Pottery Painting! Bookings are available throughout the day and last for up to 2 hours. All activities must be booked in advance. This can be done by calling (0118 9321441) or emailing us (email@example.com)
Our Opening Hours:
Tues – Sun 10am-5pm
Plus Mon 18th Dec 10am – 5pm
Sun 24th – Tues 26th Dec : CLOSED
Weds 27th – Sat 30th Dec : 10am – 4pm
Sun 31st Dec – Thurs 4th Jan : CLOSED
Do you need you order in time for Christmas? These are our last order dates for Christmas collection:
Framed imprints – Sat 18th November
Framed outprints & unframed imprints – Sat 25th November
Unframed outprints – Sat 2nd December
Pottery painting with additional commission work (adding names or design) – Weds 13th December
Pottery painting – Tues 19th December
Our bright, airy and air conditioned studio in Twyford can seat up to 40 people. We have a welcoming atmosphere and our friendly and helpful staff are an endless source of inspiration and ideas to help you create a masterpiece with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment. Within our studio we have several creative activities to choose from including pottery painting, play with clay, potters wheels and more. Click on the links below to see more info.
Pottery Painting – create wonderful, unique and timeless masterpieces on an item from large our range of bisque ware. We offer a large variety of exciting pottery pieces varying from ornaments, mugs, plates, money boxes and lots of other household and gift items. Prices start from £6.50 up to around £50 and include the cost of glazing and firing.
Potters Wheel Taster Sessions – suitable for ages 13 years and upward. Have you always wanted to have a go on a Potters Wheel? You can now book a Potters Wheel Taster Session with one of our experts who will teach you the basics in wheel throwing and help you create wheel thrown pieces.
Bookings available for groups between 1 – 4 people.
Play with Clay – Do you want to make your own amazing clay creations from scratch? Book a Play with Clay session and have a go at hand building and painting your own clay masterpiece.
Takeaway Boxes – Are available to takeaway from the studio and these can be ordered by phone or email. Please call or email us to arrange your order and collection time.
Come and enjoy a chance for some therapeutic creativity. Book now to create something unique and personal. It could be a gift or something just for you!
How does your Pottery Painting session work?
- For pottery painting you select your pottery items which are indiviudually priced and include the cost of glazing and firing. Pieces to decorate range in price from from £6.50 to £50.
- Bookings are available throughout the day and last for up to 2 hours.
- When you book we will ask for your name, contact details, group size and take a £10 deposit. Should you need to cancel your booking you can do this up to 24 hrs before your booking and the deposit will be refunded or transferred to another date.
- You can join our Potty Painters club to gain exclusive access to offers, information about events and amazing discounts.
- Instructions and guidance will be given and our friendly staff who are always on hand to offer help and advice, as well as having a good range of examples to inspire your creativity.
- Your painted pottery items will be fired and ready to collect 5 to 7 days later.
- We offer a selection of tempting treats to enjoy whilst you paint, delicious cakes, crisps, snacks and sweets alongside fantastic coffees, teas and soft drinks. We also have a range of great wine and beer in our cellar available to enjoy. These are available to order on the day from our menu. Please note we ask that no food/drinks are bought into the studio from outside.
Please help the environment and bring your own bags, when you come to collect your finished pieces. We are no longer providing plastic bags to customers.