Welcome to HaaHoos – the Pottery, Painting and Party Centre in Twyford
We are very pleased to be able to welcome you into our studio for a range of fantastic creative activities! Bookings are available throughout the day and last for up to 2 hours.
Summer Events – We have a fantastic range of summer workshops for adults and children to get your creative juices flowing! Find out more info here.
Special Event Day – Step into Wonderland Sat 27th Aug. More info here.
Wheel Taster Sessions – suitable for ages 13 years and upward. Have you always wanted to have a go on a Potters Wheel? You can now book a wheel session with one of our experts who will teach you the basics in wheel throwing and help you create wheel thrown pieces.
We have a number of appointments available, please email or call us to enquire. Bookings available for groups between 1 – 4 people.
Find out more info here.
Our current Opening Hours are:
Mon – Sun 10am – 5pm
(From Sun 4th Sept our Opening hours will change back to Weds – Sun 10am – 5pm)
Please call ahead of coming in to the studio. 0118 9321441
Summer Holiday Hours
Mon 18th July – Sun 4th Sept – Open 7 days a week, 10am – 5pm
- All in studio activities must be booked in advance. This can be done by calling (0118 9321441) or emailing us (email@example.com)
- We will still be regularly sanitising the studio and all equipment that our staff and customers use. Every table will be sanitised between bookings so please don’t arrive early to your booking in order for us to have time to do this.
- If you are collecting an order from the studio please call ahead so that we can get it ready for you with a smooth and easy pick up.
- Takeaway Boxes are available and these can be ordered by phone or email. Please call or email us to arrange your order and collection time.
Our bright, airy and air conditioned studio in Twyford can seat up to 40 people. We have a welcoming atmosphere and free Wi-Fi and our friendly and helpful staff are an endless source of inspiration and ideas to help you create a masterpiece with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment. Within our studio we have several creative activities to choose from including pottery painting, and foam clay.
Pottery Painting – create wonderful, unique and timeless pieces on an item from our range of bisque ware
Foam Clay – is using bright neon coloured moulding putty to shape, roll, cut and stamp your design onto one of our ceramic pieces.
We also run birthday parties, toddler creative sessions, art clubs and workshops and our Pots and Pinot regular adult evenings are extremely popular. For any of our activities please book your table early to avoid disappointment.
Come and enjoy a chance for some therapeutic creativity. You and your children can create something unique and personal. It could be a gift or something just for you.
How does it work?
- For a table of guests wishing to do pottery painting, or foam clay we charge a studio fee of £5 per person to cover the studio time and materials you will use. Pieces to decorate are priced separately and range from £4 to £50.
- Bookings are available throughout the day and last for up to 2 hours.
- When you book we will ask for your name, contact details, group size and take a £10 deposit. Should you need to cancel your booking you can do this up to 24 hrs before your booking and the deposit will be refunded or transferred to another date.
- At your first visit you can join up to our Potty Painters Club which will entitle you to half price studio fees on all future visits when you show your membership card.
- Instructions and guidance will be given and our friendly staff who are always on hand to offer help and advice, as well as having a good range of examples to inspire your creativity.
- Your painted pottery items will be fired and ready to collect 3 to 7 days later. Foam Clay items can be taken away on the day
- We offer a selection of tempting treats to enjoy whilst you paint, delicious cakes, crisps, snacks and sweets alongside fantastic coffees, teas and soft drinks. We also have a range of great wine and beer in our cellar available to enjoy. These are available to order on the day from our menu.
We have a wide range of Party Packages available, ideal for children’s and adult’s parties, or group days out. Ask us for more info.
We also sell a range of non-ceramic gifts, and gift vouchers.
Customer notice: Please help the environment and bring your own bags, when you come to collect your finished pieces. We are no longer providing plastic bags to customers.