Welcome to HaaHoos – the Pottery, Painting and Party Centre in Twyford
HaaHoos Update (12th Jan 2021)
Happy New Year to all our customers! Though it is not the ‘New Year’ we might have all been hoping for, we are still striving to provide you with as many fun activities and creative options for pottery painting from the comfort of your own home. The studio is currently open only for click and collect Takeaway Box collections and drop offs and finished pottery collection. There is currently no in studio painting.
- If you would like to order a Takeaway Box this can be done via email or over the phone. Please take a look at our pottery menu here and then call or email us to arrange your order and collection time. We can also arrange delivery of your Takeaway Box if required.
- If you have finished pottery to collect please call ahead and arrange your contact free collection.
- If you have a Takeaway Box and pottery to return to us for firing, please call ahead to let us know to expect you
Our current Opening Hours are:
Weds – Fri 10am – 5pm
Sat 10am – 1pm
Please call ahead of coming in to the studio. 0118 9321441
Our bright, airy and air conditioned studio in Twyford can seat up to 40 people. We have a welcoming atmosphere and free Wi-Fi and our friendly and helpful staff are an endless source of inspiration and ideas to help you create a masterpiece with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment. Within our studio we have several creative activities to choose from including pottery painting, and foam clay.
Pottery Painting – create wonderful, unique and timeless pieces on an item from our range of bisque ware
Foam Clay – is using bright neon coloured moulding putty to shape, roll, cut and stamp your design onto one of our ceramic pieces.
We also run birthday parties, toddler creative sessions, art clubs and workshops and our Pots and Pinot regular adult evenings are extremely popular. For any of our activities please book your table early to avoid disappointment.
Come and enjoy a chance for some therapeutic creativity. You and your children can create something unique and personal. It could be a gift or something just for you.
How does it work?
- For a table of guests wishing to do pottery painting, or foam clay we charge a studio fee of £5 per person to cover the studio time and materials you will use. Pieces to decorate are priced separately and range from £4 to £50.
- At your first visit you can join up to our Potty Painters Club which will entitle you to half price studio fees on all future visits when you show your membership card.
- Instructions and guidance will be given and our friendly staff who are always on hand to offer help and advice, as well as having a good range of examples to inspire your creativity.
- Your painted pottery items will be fired and ready to collect 3 to 7 days later. Foam Clay items can be taken away on the day
- We offer a selection of tempting treats to enjoy whilst you paint, delicious cakes, crisps, snacks and sweets alongside fantastic coffees, teas and soft drinks. We also have a range of great wine and beer in our cellar available to enjoy. These are available to order on the day from our menu.
Or if you’d like to enjoy pottery painting from the comfort of your own home, we offer Takeaway boxes to accommodate this. Simply pop in to collect a Takeaway box and purchase your pottery pieces from us to paint. Takeaway boxes have a box fee of £10 (for the equipment, paints, glazing and firing of pieces), a deposit of £10 (refundable once you have returned everything from the box to us) and the cost of the pottery items you choose. And you can have the box for up to 2 weeks so you can spend plenty of time completing your masterpiece! Speak to us for more info or to book your Takeaway box.
We also sell a range of non-ceramic gifts, and gift vouchers.
Customer notice: Please help the environment and bring your own bags, when you come to collect your finished pieces. We are no longer providing free plastic bags to customers, they will be charged at 5p each.