Welcome to HaaHoos – the Pottery, Painting and Party Centre in Twyford
BOOK NOW FOR HALF TERM!
October Half Term Opening Hours:
We are open EVERY DAY during October half term from Saturday 23rd October to Sunday 31st October, 10am – 5pm.
From the first week in November our opening hours will be Weds – Sun, 10am – 5pm.
We are very pleased to be able to welcome you into our studio for a range of fantastic creative activities with no restrictions on group size! To ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers we have decided to continue with a number of procedures that have been in place over the last few months.
- All in studio activities must be booked in advance. This can be done by calling (0118 9321441) or emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We are continuing to stagger our bookings and will maintain as much distance between groups in the studio as is possible. We are encouraging all our customers to continue with social distancing measures to limit contact as much as possible.
- Table service will be continuing to limit movement around the studio. You can always browse our pottery menu here before your visit if you would like to speed up the start of your visit to us. Ask us about our Halloween and Christmas pottery pieces which are now available.
- We will continue to wear masks in the studio and encourage our customers to do so when entering and moving around the studio. In particular we encourage our customers to wear masks during any close contact with staff members during baby print appointments
- We will still be regularly sanitising the studio and all equipment that our staff and customers use. Every table will be sanitised between bookings so please don’t arrive early to your booking in order for us to have time to do this.
- If you are collecting an order from the studio please still call ahead so that we can get it ready for you with a smooth and easy pick up.
- Takeaway Boxes continue to be available and these can be ordered by phone or email. Please take a look at our pottery menu here and call or email us to arrange your order and collection time.
Our current Opening Hours are:
Weds – Sun 10am – 5pm
Please call ahead of coming in to the studio. 0118 9321441
Our bright, airy and air conditioned studio in Twyford can seat up to 40 people. We have a welcoming atmosphere and free Wi-Fi and our friendly and helpful staff are an endless source of inspiration and ideas to help you create a masterpiece with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment. Within our studio we have several creative activities to choose from including pottery painting, and foam clay.
Pottery Painting – create wonderful, unique and timeless pieces on an item from our range of bisque ware
Foam Clay – is using bright neon coloured moulding putty to shape, roll, cut and stamp your design onto one of our ceramic pieces.
We also run birthday parties, toddler creative sessions, art clubs and workshops and our Pots and Pinot regular adult evenings are extremely popular. For any of our activities please book your table early to avoid disappointment.
Come and enjoy a chance for some therapeutic creativity. You and your children can create something unique and personal. It could be a gift or something just for you.
How does it work?
- For a table of guests wishing to do pottery painting, or foam clay we charge a studio fee of £5 per person to cover the studio time and materials you will use. Pieces to decorate are priced separately and range from £4 to £50.
- At your first visit you can join up to our Potty Painters Club which will entitle you to half price studio fees on all future visits when you show your membership card.
- Instructions and guidance will be given and our friendly staff who are always on hand to offer help and advice, as well as having a good range of examples to inspire your creativity.
- Your painted pottery items will be fired and ready to collect 3 to 7 days later. Foam Clay items can be taken away on the day
- We offer a selection of tempting treats to enjoy whilst you paint, delicious cakes, crisps, snacks and sweets alongside fantastic coffees, teas and soft drinks. We also have a range of great wine and beer in our cellar available to enjoy. These are available to order on the day from our menu.
We have a wide range of Party Packages available, ideal for children’s and adult’s parties, or group days out. Ask us for more info.
We also sell a range of non-ceramic gifts, and gift vouchers.
Customer notice: Please help the environment and bring your own bags, when you come to collect your finished pieces. We are no longer providing free plastic bags to customers, they will be charged at 10p each.