Welcome to HaaHoos – the largest Pottery, Painting and Party Centre in Berkshire
Easter opening hours: Good Friday: 10 am – 6 pm, Easter Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm, Easter Sunday: closed, Easter Monday: 10 am – 6 pm
Our studio in Twyford can seat up to 40 people making it the largest ceramics painting studio in the area. It is bright and airy with free wi-fi and a comfy sofa corner. Book a table to avoid disappointment.
Come in and relax as you and your children paint something unique and personal. It could be a gift or something just for you.
How does it work?
- You pick any item from our large range (prices from £4 up to £50), sit and paint it and then leave it with us to be fired in our kiln.
- There is a studio fee of £5 per painter that includes the paints, glazing, and firing. (Join our Potty Painters Club to get half price studio fees on your next visit).
- Painting instruction will be given and our friendly staff are always on hand to offer help and advice.
- Your painted items will be ready to collect 3 to 5 days later.
- We also now offer Decopatch as an activity. This is decorating an item with brightly covered tissue paper and glue. There is a studio fee of £5 for the paper, glue and decorations and the Decopatch items are all then priced individually. These items can be taken away on the day.
We sell a selection of drinks (tea, coffee, juice, soft drinks, wine and beer) and delicious home made cakes, bowls of biscuits, crisps and sweets.
We have a wide range of Party Packages available, ideal for children’s parties, or group days out. See our Party Packages for more details.
Meet Harry HaaHoos our adventurous bear. He loves traveling and having fun and you can buy your own Harry HaaHoos to take on adventures. See our Harry HaaHoos blog for all his adventure stories and more info.
We sell a great range of non ceramics gifts, helium balloons and gift vouchers for birthday presents so pop in and take a look.